GM Insurance Services is looking for an ambitious insurance sales agents and brokers to join our expanding business. This position will provide the opportunity for substantial financial gain based on performance. You will work in a dynamic team environment, and be able to grow your career as an insurance sales agent.
Sales Agent Broker
Both of the positions mentioned above require an active Property and Casualty or Personal Lines insurance license from the California Department of Insurance.
• Helping customers compare auto insurance rates
• Explain and advise on insurance products and coverage
• Helping existing customers with policy change requests
To sell insurance in the State of California, you would need to have an active Property and Casualty or Personal Lines Broker License.
With a Property and Casualty License, you will be able to sell Auto, Home and Business insurance policies to individuals as well as businesses.
With a Personal Lines License, you will be able to seel Auto and Home policies to individuals only.
Insurance Sales Agent or Broker Licensing Process
- Pre-licensing course:
52 Hours for Property and Casualty
32 Hours for Personal Lines
- Examination preparation course
- Register for an exam at www.psiexams.com
- Fingerprints and Background check
- Apply for an Insurance License with California Department of Insurance
For more information on insurance licensing, please visit the California Department of Insurance website or call 800-967-9331.